Alicia Richmond highlights her picks for local gifts in her Local Gift Guide today on Fresh Living.
1. Jillie Willie: www.jilliewillie.com
30% off everything for Fresh Living Viewers 11/27 only - Promo Code "GIFTS."
Aprons in fun prints, colors and styles.
Prices range from $39.50 to $58
Mom Pom stripe slippers, $39.50
2.Bags That Fit: www.bagsthatfit.com
Smart Phone Gloves in bright colors with cute ruffles, $16
Boot Socks from La La Lovely, $20
3. Just Be: www.justbeonline.com
and at Art Market this weekend
Makeup Bags, $20
Flower Cuffs, $8
iPad Cover, $27
4. Columbus Travel Gift Cards, www.columbusvacations.com
Give the gift of travel this year. Alicia Richmond's San Francisco Shopping Trip is the perfect gift.
5. Chic on a Shoestring Gift Cards, www.chiconashoestring.com
This is the gift that keeps on giving. Whether you give it to someone or to yourself. Learn how to find the right styles for your body type with professional stylist and wardrobe coach, Alicia Richmond
6. Whimsy Leggings: www.whimsyclothing.com
Best Leggings ever in variety of colors, $29
7. Perfectly Posh: www.perfectlyposh.com
The Bombinator! I love the bath bombs. $9
8. Cookbooks from Gibbs Smith, www.gibbs-smith.com
200 Appetizers from local authors Donna Kelly and Sandra Hoopes, $12.99
200 Salads from local authors Melissa Barlow and Stephanie Ashcraft, $12.99
9. Lolabella and JMR, Stores in Fashion Place Mall and Gateway
Tom's Wedge Shoes. My favorite comfortable shoes ever!!! Variety of colors, prints and styles. Prices start at $68
10. DownEast, www.downeastbasics.com
Scarves. You can never go wrong with a scarf in wonderful textures and colors. Prices start at $12
(Copyright 2012 Sinclair Broadcasting Group)