Jana Francis from www.steals.com
is here with tips and essentials on planning the perfect picnic. For Transporting:
• Inno Baby Stainless Steel Container: Donate the plastic and use Inno Baby Stainless Steel Containers to keep hot foods hot and cold foods cold. Not to mention these containers are airtight to prevent leakage while in transit!
o Tip: If grilling or cooking outdoors, be sure raw meat and poultry are in their own secured containers to prevent juices from cross-contaminating ready-to-eat food.
• Built Bottle Tote: Pack up your favorite red, white, or sparkling adult beverage in The BUILT Bottle Tote – a perfectly stylish and handy way to bring drinks with you so your beverages stay cool despite the high temperature.
• Planet Wise Snack Bag Trio: Eliminate unnecessary waste and keep food fresh on-the-go with Snack Bags from Planet Wise. Each trio comes with one snack bag, one window bag, and one sandwich bag – perfect for a variety of picnic-type food! For Comfort:
• Tuffo Water-Resistant Blanket: A comfy blanket is a must-have for a picnic, but what about one that’s also water-resistant? The Tuffo Blanket is lightweight, durable, and water-resistant to keeps backsides dry and warm – perfect for outdoor picnics even if they’re calling for rain!
o Tip: On those especially hot days, try to find a nice spot under a tree or in a pavilion for a shady and cool picnic! For Serving:
• Boston Warehouse Picnic Sets: The Boston Warehouse Picnic Sets include everything you need for a perfect outing on a warm day! Each set includes wine charms, 4 spreaders for your favorite cheese, 2 decorative salt and pepper shakers and as an added bonus: each set has its own theme to help set the mood.
o Tip: Pack cloth napkins and tablecloths – they're great for wrapping serving utensils, flatware, and glassware!
o Additional Tip (time pending): Don’t forget to bring moist wipes to clean up hands and surfaces that touched food. Don’t litter – make sure to also bring trash bags for clean-up!
You can find these products and more at Steals.com
(Copyright 2013 Sinclair Broadcasting Group.)