Monday, March 3 2014, 01:32 PM MST
Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar
One whole chicken breast (raw)
1 clove peeled garlic, chopped
1 tbsp shallots or red onion, chopped
1/4 cup pre-cooked bacon, diced
3 stalks broccoli, cut into thirds
12 oz. jar gluten free Alfredo sauce
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
Gluten free penne pasta
1/2 tbsp white truffle oi
lshaved parmesean cheese
1. Heat cooking oil in saute pan
2. Cut chicken into 1/2 inch strips and add to hot saute pan. Season with salt and pepper. Brown the chicken, adding garlic, shallots, and bacon.
3. When chicken is halfway done, add bottled alfredo sauce to chicken mixture in pan and thin with heavy cream. Simmer.
4. Bring water to boil and add pasta. When pasta is almost done, add broccolini. Cook until pasta is al dente. Drain.
5. Plate pasta and broccolini and top with chicken alfredo mixture.
6. Garnish with chopped tomatoes, parsley, and shave parmesean cheese. Drizzle with truffle oil.