Time-saving Travel Tips – Alicia Richmond shares tips on avoiding long travel lines at the airport.
- Check your carry-on size. Standard size is 22" X 14" x 9"
- Weigh your checked luggage . Most airlines charge hefty fees for over 50 lbs.
- Select your airline seat ahead of time. Websites such as www.seatguru.com
- Save time with online check-in at your airlines website.
- Pay online for extra baggage prior to check-in. Saves on fees.
Check out this trip from Los Angeles to New Zealand with a free stopover in Fiji!
- Price starts at $1999 for air and land package
-Tour includes: Dolphin watching from the Bay of Islands, Auckland, Rotorua, Feast in a Maori Village and Waitomo Caves
- Must book by Nov. 30 and travel February - May
Find more information by visiting www.columbusvacations.com
Follow Alicia at www.chiconashoestring.com
Copyright 2012 Sinclair Broadcasting Group.)