Tuesday, June 18 2013, 10:06 AM MDT
Les Madeleines: Chicken and Goat Cheese Salad
As Aired January 15, 2013
Chicken and Goat Cheese Salad
Recipe courtesy Romina Rasmussen of Les Madeleines
Lemon Tarragon Vinaigrette:
Digon Mustard 6tsp
Olive Oil1.25 cup
Chopped Tarragon 2.5tbsp
For the Goat Cheese:
Goat Cheese1 log
all-purpose flour 0.5cup
whole milk 0.5cup
1. Combine ingredients for the vinaigrette in a food processor and pulse until emulsified.
2. Using plain dental floss, slice the goat cheese log into 1/2" slices.
3. Whisk together the eggs and milk.
4. Coat the slices of goat cheese in flour and then in the milk.
5. Coat in panko crumbs.
6. Toss the desired amount of greens and approximately 3 oz of chicken in 1-2 tablespoons of vinaigrette.
7. Sautee the coated goat cheese until golden brown on both sides and place 3-4 rounds on top of the salad.
(Copyright 2013 Sinclair Broadcasting Group)