Tuesday, June 18 2013, 10:06 AM MDT
As aired on April 2, 2013
Recipe courtesy of Luis Ramos, Spice on Ice winner
4 T olive oil
2.5 lbs beef
1 1/2 c chopped onions
2 T minced garlic
3 c mushrooms
6 c heavy cream
1 c ketchup
1/2 c mustard
1/2 c worcestershire sauce
1) Cook beef in a separate pan, with a small amount of olive oil, salt and pepper.
2) In a second pan, start to cook the onions; once caramelized, add the garlic and mushrooms. Sautee all together.
3) Next, add the beef to the sauteed onions and mushrooms.
4) Add the heavy cream, ketchup, mustard and worcestershire sauce.
5) Mix all together for 5 minutes over medium heat.
6) Add salt and pepper to your preference.