Tuesday, July 9 2013, 02:14 PM MDT
As aired on July 9, 2013
Recipe courtesy of Rhodes Rolls
24 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup crushed graham crackers
1 cup chocolate chips
3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
1 1/4 cup marshmallow creme
3/4 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Cut rolls into fourths.
2. Mix sugar and graham crackers together and put in a zip lock bag.
3. Put several roll pieces in and shake to cover completely.
4. Repeat until all roll pieces are coated.
5. Layer 1/3 of the following ingredients in a well sprayed bundt pan: coated roll pieces, chocolate chips, miniature marshmallows and any extra graham cracker mixture.
6. Repeat to make three layers.
7. Combine marshmallow creme, butter and vanilla in a sauce pan and cook on medium heat until melted and boiling.
8. Cook and stir 1 minute.
9. Let cool slightly and then pour the mixture over the contents of the bundt pan.
10. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until 1 inch below the top of the pan.
11. Remove wrap and bake at 350 F 40-45 minutes.
12. Cover with foil last 15 minutes to prevent over browning.
13. Remove from oven and immediately invert onto serving platter.