Tuesday, March 25 2014, 12:41 PM MDT
Sweet Sweet Chili with Pumpkin Spice Cake
As Aired on October 14, 2013
Recipe Courtesy Krista Numbers, Simplify Supper
Sweet Sweet Chili
1 cup Brown Sugar
4 stalks Celery, chopped
1 can Chili Beans, undrained
1 can Diced Tomatoes with Garlic and Oregano, undrained
2 pounds Stew Meat
Mix all ingredients in slow cooker and cook on low about 6 hours, or on high about 4 hours.
Pumpkin Spice Cake
1 can canned pumpkin
1 box spice cake mix
1 package vanilla pudding
0.5 cup Vegetable Oil
1 cup Water
1. Blend all ingredients in a large bowl and then beat on medium about 2 minutes.
2. Pour into a greased bundt or tube pan.
3. Bake 45-55 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean and edges are springy.
4. Cool right side up about 20 minutes and then remove from pan.
5. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
(Copyright 2013 Sinclair Broadcasting Group)