Monday, November 18 2013, 08:03 AM MST
As Aired on October 30, 2013
Recipes Courtesy Rodizio Grill
2 lb mascarpone cheese
1 cup sweetened condensed milk
10 Oreo cookies
1. Combine mascarpone cheese and condensed milk and whip until uniform.
2. Fold in crushed Oreos
3. Chill for at least two hours and serve
1 cup chopped bacon (raw)
1/2 cup diced onions
2 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp salt
1 gl (volume) fine sliced collard greens
1. Wash and drain collard greens
2. Cut greens 1/8 inch wide
3. In medium high heat, saute bacon until brown but not too crispy
4. Add onions and garlic and saute until onions are soft and clear. Be careful not to burn minced garlic.
5. Add greens and, always turning, cook for 2-3 minutes until greens are slightly wilted but still bright green.
(Copyright 2013 - Sinclair Broadcasting Group)