Tuesday, November 26 2013, 02:28 PM MST
Garlic and Feta Cheese Stuffed Turkey Burgers
As Aired on November 26, 2013
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
1 pound ground turkey
¼ cup finely minced onion
¼ cup chopped green onion
2 tsp lemon zest
1 tbsp fresh thyme, minced
2 tsp freshly chopped rosemary
Salt and pepper
4 large garlic cloves, finely minced
1/3 cup feta cheese
Condiments of choice for your burger
1. In a large bowl combine ground turkey, minced onion, green onion, lemon zest, thyme, rosemary, and enough salt and pepper for your liking. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Divide ground turkey mixture into 4 equal portions.
3. Form into 4 equal size balls and using your thumb make a large indentation in each ground turkey ball. Divide the minced garlic and feta cheese evenly between the turkey balls. Seal up the indentation hole and form each turkey ball into a patty.
4. Grill on the grill until fully cooked.
5. Serve with your favorite hamburger condiments and enjoy!