Tuesday, June 18 2013, 10:48 AM MDT
As Aired On July 31, 2012
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
2 pounds lean ground beef
3 tbsp adobo sauce
3 chipotle peppers, diced
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp cumin
¼ cup diced onion
2 garlic cloves, minced
salt and pepper to taste
Extra virgin olive oil
1 package corn tortillas
1 cup diced tomatoes
1 cup shredded lettuce
1 cup shredded cheese
1 bottle garlic pepper Tabasco sauce
1. Heat a large sauté pan on the stove and then add just enough oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan.
2. Add the onion, garlic, cumin and chipotle peppers. Sauté until fragrant.
3. Add ground beef and adobo sauce then thoroughly cook meat.
4. Drain any excess fat and place in a large bowl.
5. Wrap corn tortillas in a damp towel and place in the microwave for about 20 seconds to soften shells.
6. Build tacos with meat, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese and Tabasco sauce. Serve and Enjoy!