Tuesday, June 18 2013, 11:48 AM MDT
As Aired On August 3, 2012
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
2 tablespoons tarragon mayonnaise
1 (3-inch-long) piece ciabatta, sliced in half horizontally
1 1/2 ounces thinly sliced provolone cheese (about 2 slices)
3 to 4 ounces flank steak thinly sliced (about 7 slices)
2 tablespoons thinly sliced roasted red bell peppers
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the broiler to high and arrange a rack in the middle of the oven.
2. Spread some of the tarragon mayonnaise on each piece of bread. Place the cheese on one half of the bread, and layer the sliced steak and peppers on the second half.
3. Place the sandwich halves on a baking sheet place them under the broiler.
4. Toast until the bread is brown and the cheese is melted, about 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven, close the sandwich, and serve.
(Copyright 2012 Sinclair Broadcasting Group)