Tuesday, February 19 2013, 05:20 PM MST
Fettuccine and Alfredo Sauce
As Aired On February 19, 2013
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
2 tbsp freshly minced garlic
1/4 cup roasted red bell pepper, diced
2 cups cream
½ cup Parmesan Cheese grated
Salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Prepare noodles as directed on package.
2. Heat a large saute pan on the stove and add about 2 tbsp of olive oil to the pan.
3. Add the garlic and diced roasted bell pepper to the pan and saute until fragrant.
4. Add the cream to the pan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and add the parmesan cheese. Gently stir until the cheese has melted.
5. Add the cooked and drained noodles to the alfredo sauce to coat.
6. Serve immediately with a grilled chicken breast or your favorite protein.
(Copyright 2013 Sinclair Broadcasting Group)