As aired on February 21, 2012
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Bryan Woolley
2 large chicken breasts cut into bite size cubes
1 tbsp curry powder
1 cup diced onion
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup coconut milk
1/3 cup rehydrated sun dried tomatoes, diced
2 cups stewed tomatoes (more or less)
salt and pepperInstructions:
1. Heat a large skillet on the stove and add enough vegetable oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan.
2. Add the onion, curry powder and garlic; cook until very fragrant.
3. Add the chicken and rehydrated sun dried tomatoes. Cook the chicken until cooked through (about ten minutes).
4. Add the stewed tomatoes and coconut sauce and simmer for about 20 additional minutes.
5. Salt and pepper chicken to taste and server over rice. Add your favorite vegetable for a complete dinner. Enjoy!