Tuesday, June 18 2013, 11:48 AM MDT
Chili Lime Chicken and Spinach Salad
As aired on April 22, 2013
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
¼ cup diced Anaheim chili's
1/2 c. chopped green onions
1/3 c. fresh lime juice
1 tsp. ground coriander
½ tsp crush red pepper
Salt and freshly ground pepper
2 boneless chicken breast pounded to be even
1) Combine first 5 ingredients in small bowl.
2) Season with salt and pepper.
3) Place pounded chicken breasts in a large bowl.
4) Pour marinate over chicken.
5) Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
6) Discard marinade and grill or pan sear chicken breasts until thoroughly cooked through. Each chicken breast should feed two people
Green Cabbage and Spinach Salad
1 small green cabbage thinly sliced
5 roma tomatoes deseeded and diced
1 small onion diced
1 bunch green onions diced
1 garlic minced
2 cups fresh spinach
salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
1) Add all ingredients into a large bowl and toss.
2) Toss with your favorite vinaigrette and enjoy!