As aired on March 10, 2012
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Bryan Woolley
¼ cup diced Anaheim chili’s
1/2 c. chopped green onions 1/3 c. fresh lime juice 1 tsp. ground coriander
½ tsp crush red pepper Salt and freshly ground pepper 8 boneless chicken breast pounded to be even Directions:
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in small bowl.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place pounded chicken breasts in a large bowl.
4. Pour marinate over chicken.
5. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
6. Grill chicken breasts until done. Spinach SaladIngredients:
1 green cabbage sliced into thin slices
5 roma tomatoes deseeded and diced
1 medium onion diced
5 green onions diced
1 garlic minced
5 cups fresh spinach
salt and freshly cracked pepper to tasteDirections:
1. Add all ingredients into a large bowl and toss.
2. Toss with your favorite vinaigrette and enjoy!