As aired on our 4:00p Show
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Bryan Woolley
4 tilapia fillets
4 tbsp butter, room temperature
1 tbsp orange zest
1 tbsp freshly chopped thyme
salt and pepper to tasteDirections:
1. In a small mixing bowl add the butter, orange zest, and chopped thyme. Mix together until combined.
2. Rub the tilapia with the butter mixture and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until the fish is thoroughly cooked.
3. Serve with fresh jicama salad. Enjoy!Jicama Salad Ingredients:
2 cups julienne cut and peeled jicama
2 oranges, peeled and segmented (reserve the orange juice)
1 cucumber, peeled, deseeded and thinly sliced
1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
1 tbsp freshly chopped mint
juice of one lime
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
2 tbsp vegetable oil
salt to tasteDirections:
1. In a large bowl combine the julienne sliced jicama, orange segments, cucumbers, cilantro, and mint into a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl mix together the reserved orange juice, lime juice, cayenne pepper, vegetable oil and salt. Whisk together.
3. Pour the dressing over the jicama salad and toss to coat. Adjust salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!