Wednesday, December 4 2013, 05:22 PM MST
Thai Noodle with Beef and Broccoli
As Aired on December 4, 2013
Recipes Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
1 pound Ranch Steaks cut into strips
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
2 cups cooked rice noodles
1/2 cup peanut sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine the soy sauce and garlic together in a small bowl.
2. Add the ranch steaks to the soy sauce to marinade.
3. Heat a large skillet on the stove and add just enough oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan.
4. Add the beef strips and cook until they are no longer pink on the outside. If needed, saute the beef strips in two batches.
5. Remove the beef from the skillet and add the mixed vegetables. Saute for about 8-10 or until the vegetables are tender.
6. Add the beef and cooked rice noodles to and sauté all ingredients together.
7. Add the peanut sauce and gently site to combine the sauce. Serve and Enjoy!
1 can coconut milk (about 14 ounces)
1/4 cup red curry paste
1 cup creamy peanut butter
3/4 cup sugar
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup water
salt to taste
1. Add everything to a sauce pan and while constantly whisking bring to a boil.
2. Reduce the mixture and simmer for about 5 minutes. Be careful not to let the mixture burn.
3. Remove from the heat and allow the peanut sauté to cool completely. Serve and Enjoy!