Wednesday, December 11 2013, 06:09 PM MST
One Pot Pasta
As Aired on December 11, 2013
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
1 large handful of uncooked spaghetti pasta (about 12 ounces)
2 cup sliced tomatoes
1 onion, thinly sliced
1/4 cup diced garlic
1 tsp red pepper flakes
2 tbsp dried basil
4 1/2 cups water
extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
grated parmesan cheese
1. Add the uncooked spaghetti pasta, tomatoes, onion, garlic, pepper flakes, basil and water to a large pot. Drizzle with olive oil.
2. Bring to a boil and gently stir the spaghetti with tongs to prevent it from sticking.
3. Boil for about 10 minutes or until most of the water has boiled out.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese. Serve and Enjoy!