Tuesday, December 31 2013, 05:16 PM MST
No Bake Fruit Cheesecake Bites
As Aired on December 31, 2013
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
1 package large fresh strawberries (about 12-16 strawberries)
1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese
1/2 cup powder sugar
1 tsp vanilla flavoring
pinch of salt
1 cup chocolate graham crackers crumbs
1. Wash, hull and completely dry the strawberries. Set aside until ready to use.
2. Whip the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add the powdered sugar, vanilla and salt. Mix all ingredients until well combined.
3. Dip the fat end of the strawberry (can use apple slices, pineapples, pears, any kind of fruit) into the cream cheese mixture.
4. Roll the cream cheese dipped end of the fruit in the graham cracker crumbs. Place the prepared strawberries on a parchment lined baking sheet and chill for 2 hours.
5. Serve the prepared cheese cake bites as desired and enjoy!