Tuesday, February 4 2014, 06:03 PM MST
As Aired on February 4, 2014
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
1 package Rhodes Baking Powder Biscuits
1 cups prepared pizza sauce
1 - 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup chopped pepperoni
1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
1/3 cup chopped olives
1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degree’s. Lightly spray your muffin tins with vegetable spray and set aside.
2. Chop up the Rhodes Baking Powder Biscuits into pieces and place in a large bowl.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the biscuit pieces and mix to combine.
4. Spoon the prepared pizza mixture into the muffin tins and place them in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Remove from the oven cool for a couple of minutes and than remove from the muffin tins.
6. Serve with your favorite pizza sauce and enjoy!