As aired on April 2, 2012
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Bryan Woolley
4 pork tenderloin medallionsSpice Rub Ingredients:
1 tbsp lemon zest
1 tbsp salt
2 tbsp freshly ground pepper
1 tsp dried sage
2 garlic cloves, mincedSalad Ingredients:
6 cups spring mix salad
1-cup grapes, cut in half
1 cup toasted walnut pieces
1 cup chopped dried apricots
1 red bell pepper, julienne slicedDressing Ingredients:
3 tbsp canola oil
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp dijon mustard
salt and pepper to tasteDirections:
1. In a small bowl combine all the spice rub ingredients. Rub the ingredients all over the pork medallions and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In a large bowl toss together the salad ingredients. Cover and refrigerate.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients. Set aside until ready to use.
4. Heat an oven safe pan and pan sear pork medallions for 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Finish cooking off medallions in a 400-degree oven until fully cooked through.
5. Remove medallions from oven and allow to rest for about 10 minutes.
6. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Divide salad between 4 chilled plates.
7. Slice medallions and place on top of salad.
8. Serve and Enjoy!