Tuesday, May 1 2012, 11:37 AM MDT
Paprika Chicken With Orange Salad
As aired on April 11, 2012
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
¼ cup flour
2 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp orange zest
2 tbsp milk
4 chicken breasts (flattened)
1. In a medium size bowl, combine flour, paprika, onion and garlic powder, black pepper, salt, and orange zest. Whisk together to incorporate ingredients.
2. In a medium size bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Set aside until ready to use.
3. Dip the chicken breasts in the egg mixture and than dredge in the flour mixture.
4. Place prepared chicken on a parchment lined baking sheet. (I like to put a wire rack on the baking sheet and place the chicken on that.)
5. Place chicken in a 350 degree oven for about 25 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken breasts reach 160 degree’s.
6. Serve with orange salad. Enjoy! (Recipe Below)
2 cups orange segments
1 cup sliced strawberries
1 cup golden raisins
1 tbsp freshly chopped mint
2 tbsp blood orange vinegar or rice vinegar
1 tbsp vegetable oil
Sugar to taste (if needed)
salt and pepper (if needed)
1. Combine orange segments, strawberries, golden raisins and chopped mint into a bowl.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the blood orange vinegar and grape seed oil.
3. Drizzle vinaigrette over orange salad. Gently fold to incorporate ingredients. Chill if desired. Serve with paprika chicken.
(Copyright 2012 Sinclair Broadcasting Group)