Tuesday, May 1 2012, 11:37 AM MDT
Fettuccine Pasta With Spring Peas & Basil
As aired on April 13, 2012
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
4 cups precooked fettuccine pasta
2 tbsp butter
1 medium size onion, diced
2 cups fresh peas (frozen can work too)
juice from one lemon
1/4 cup thinly sliced basil
extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat a large sauté pan on the stove.
2. Add the butter to the sauté pan and gently melt.
3. Add the onion and sauté until fragrant (about 4 minutes). Add the peas, lemon juice and sauté for about 1 minutes.
4. Add the pre-cooked fettuccine pasta. Drizzle with extra virgin olive and add salt and pepper to taste. Gently stir/toss to combine.
5. Transfer to a large platter, sprinkle with basil and parmesan cheese.
6. Serve and Enjoy!
(Copyright 2012 Sinclair Broadcasting Group)